Notice of Vacancy
January 1, 2015
Devoted to Excellency in Neighborhoods, Inc. aka Lassen D.E.N. is seeking qualified and interested persons who live within Lassen County to fill a volunteer vacancy for the position of Volunteer Coordinator. This is not a board position and is unpaid.
Persons should make their interest known in writing or by phone to Lassen D.E.N., Attn: Emily Strength, President, at the address below. Please include your name and contact information and explain why you would like to join Lassen D.E.N. Call for additional information.Lassen D.E.N. exists to serve the families of Lassen County by providing information, resources, support and activities that enrich their lives, and to increase the options for free and low cost recreational and educational activities.
Duties that Specifically Fall to the Volunteer Coordinator:
- Contact volunteers periodically to remind them of upcoming fundraisers by sending out informative emails and calling when appropriate.
- Keep records of people who have volunteered or expressed interest in volunteering, including their names, email addresses, phone numbers and other relevant information. Keep this list up to date and remove those individuals who ask to be removed.
- Schedule volunteers in the time slots and positions they will be working at fundraisers.
- Recruit new volunteers by providing information to interested individuals.
- Be committed to being the voice of Lassen D.E.N. to our volunteers. Your enthusiasm, positive attitude, and energy will motivate them and get them excited about our cause.
Devoted to Excellence in Neighborhoods, Inc.